As we reopen, we are following the guidelines recommended by the CDC for your safety and ours.
What you can do:
- Please stay home if you, or anyone in your household is sick. I prefer 24 hours notice for cancellations, but completely understand if that cannot be avoided at this time. Contact me to reschedule: 602-688-9134 (text only) or [email protected]
- I’m asking that all clients to wear a mask. Facial clients will be able to remove the mask during treatment while eyelash clients will be asked to remain wearing it.
- To limit the number of people in the space at any given time, I would ask that you not bring any guests with you to your appointment and arrive on time, not early.
- I will ask that you wash your hands at my sink upon arrival and I will provide access to the sink for you to wash your hands before leaving if you so chose.
What we’re doing:
- If I’m feeling unwell or anyone in my household gets sick, I will reschedule your appointment.
- I will be wearing a mask at all times.
- I will be wearing gloves except when providing the actual facial service, and my gloves will remain on for eyelash appointments.
- Apart from the actual treatment, I will physically distance myself as much as possible.
- As usual, I will adhere to strict sanitation procedures such as: hand washing, changing linens between clients, sanitizing implements, etc. In addition to those procedures, I will take extra precautions such as sanitizing door handles, wiping down the payment processor, etc.
- To limit the number of people in my work space, I will be limiting the number of daily appointments.
Thank you for understanding and respecting these guidelines.